3056Artillery Weekend (more followup)

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Jun 13, 2006
      I added an additional video to my webpage. This is the firing in which Section 1's Gun #2 misfired. Obviously with three videos, the page may take 1+ minutes to load.
      http://home.comcast.net/~schuylkillcwrt/artillery.htm

      The park is performing a major overhaul of the NPS website that promises to offer plenty more features.

      I received a reply to an email I sent to Antietam in reaction to the lack of tours this Spring and Summer. The reply is similar to one sent to another person.. If you are interested in these corrrespondences and related issues that were brought to my attention while at the park on Saturday, please conect me privately (RoteBaron@...).