3052Re: [TalkAntietam] Trip report from Artillery Day June 10

    Jun 12 7:53 AM
      Tom,
      I could download the video clips, they look great. Thank you. No
      Gerry, I was wearing a Confederate uniform. In one of Tom's photos I
      show up wearing a red cap and sky blue trousers, red sash.
      Good to see you there Tom. I never went over to look at the KKK rally,
      just decided not to let them count me as a supporter by showing up.

      >>> RoteBaron@... 06/11/06 8:49 PM >>>
      Gerry,

      The two short videos from Artillery Day are at:
      http://home.comcast.net/~schuylkillcwrt/guns1.avi
      http://home.comcast.net/~schuylkillcwrt/guns3.avi

      They are big files, so it may take you 2+ minutes to load each of them.
      Someone please advise that they can access them.

      In addition to KKK, there were neo-Nazis and Anarchists at the rally.
      Full
      story at:
      http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=140085&format=html

      I did get you the two brochures, which I will mail soon. There is no
      special
      handout for the SE corner of Cornfield you requested. but the Cornfield
      brochure features a stop there.

      NPS does plan to make the brochures available (in color!) on their
      website
      as PDF files, but no date yet announced.

      I walked the entire length of the new AP Hill trail and it's even longer
      than the route we used on recent ranger hikes. So anyone planning to
      make
      the hike is advised to be ready for a great but lengthy trek.