      Paula

      From: "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...>
      I ask this here because this book is heavily weighted with Antietam
      accounts.

      I picked up an ex-lib copy of this book - marked up but all in one piece and
      not falling apart - for $15 today. It's not a reprint, but has orange
      instead of blue boards so I'm thinking the library (Erie Public) had this
      rebound at some point.

      Anyway, there is lots of good stuff in this, and I see that it's pretty
      pricey on Bookfinder. So, if you're looking for 125th or 12th Corps stuff,
      let me know. There is also a roster and some really nice portrait
      photographs along with some drawings I've never seen before.

      Harry

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS