29Booting Out

  • Ray Ortensie
    Apr 26, 2001
      HEY! I haven't been excommunicated yet. I'm trying to see how long I can
      last on there. The way the Nazi is running things I should be out of there
      by the end of the day. I am going to gradually keep sending off topic stuff
      (junk email that I get and talk on everything but Antietam) just to, excuse
      my language, piss him off. He's really acting like a total ass and today
      there has been a mass exodus from the group. Maybe he will wake up in 21st
      century America and realize what he is doing? Who knows?

      Ray
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic