2882Re: Antietam on History Channel

  • Brian Downey
    Apr 10, 2006
      I was very happy to have been invited to the Premiere of the History
      Channel Antietam film Saturday at the Battlefield. I would not
      otherwise have seen it yet. I enjoyed the film, mostly. See blogged
      impressions for more:
      http://aotw.org/blog/2006/04/09/world-premiere-at-antietam/ .

      By now I hope you have all seen it, I'd be interested to hear what you
      think. I think it's among the best looking TV on the battle in years.

      Back at you Tom: it was good to meet face to face and chat with you,
      and Stephen too. The jokes were fun, but y'all should probably keep
      your daytime, paying jobs.

      Regards,
      Brian