2876Re: More than 100 dead in single fight

  • Scott Hann
    Apr 9, 2006
      Hey buddy! It might have been in Fox's Regimental Losses in the Civil
      War. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Antietam had the highest
      number of surgeons killed in a single battle: four. At Gettysburg I
      think one was killed and thirteen wounded. I don't know how many
      surgeons were wounded at Antietam, but know one or two surgeons from
      the 14th Connecticut had a narrow escape at the Roulette Farm. Scott