      From: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of richard@...
      Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 11:19 PM
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam, the Lost Order

      Actually "Guns of the South" wasn't really over the top for what it was.
      It wasn't a book about the Civil War. It was a book about what might
      happen if any incredibly moral man faced an incredibly difficult moral
      dilemma. In short -- it was a book about --

      HUMAN FOIBLES!!!!! :-)
      Now "Traveler" was over the top! Talking horses indeed.