2839Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam, the Lost Order

    Apr 3, 2006
      It has been a while since I looked at it, but IIRC, it was good. He
      obviously was hero-worshipping the Hoosiers, but a lot of people do that
      for their own heroes. His article on Who Lost the Lost Order was not so
      good, very speculative. What's th line Harry, "full of human
      foibles....?"
      Tom

      >>> teej@... 4/3/2006 1:21:03 PM >>>

      Tom,

      > No, but due to the title and topic I guess I'll have to read it.
      Sigh.

      Speaking of books that cover the Lost Order, what do you think of
      Wilbur
      Jones' "Giants in the Cornfield: the 27th Indiana Infantry?"

      Teej

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS