2804Re: [TalkAntietam] Artillery techniques

    Mar 29, 2006
      Wow. Thanks a million for all of the great suggestions. This is a great
      help. I knew I should've paid more attention all of those times that I
      saw Tom Clemens and Paul Chiles demonstrate this at the battlefield,
      but now I think I will be all right.

      Hey, Richard. I screened that new History Channel "Antietam"
      documentary last night, the one that will air on April 9th. You got
      more air time than anyone! Good job.