253Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam Trip Report

    Jul 17, 2001
      Mike--

      Thank you for your offer. You can count on me to take you up on
      it sometime soon. However, with getting ready for a nine day trip
      to French Canada looming at the end of this week, perhaps
      sometime in August I might be able to swing such a trip
      financially and materially.

      I just need to decided whether I want to make it an overnight,
      i.e. Saturday to Sunday, or a one day trip, i.e. a Saturday or a
      Sunday, and making for a very long day...

      I will keep you posted. Perhaps best to do so by private email.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee