2447Re: [TalkAntietam] Q: Touring Nicodemus Heights?

    Jan 12, 2006
      Every couple of years the rangers set this walk up as one of their
      tours. I went up there about a year ago on a tour that Keith gave. It
      was really nice to be up there, but as I was running around like a
      crazy man taking pictures I hardly had a chance to soak it in.

      On Wednesday, January 11, 2006, at 04:06 PM, Brian Downey wrote:

      > Is any part if the Nicodemus Heights area of the battlefield open to
      > the public? I've heard reports of people getting over there, but not
      > sure when or how...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic