2429RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: AoP Cavalry on Maryland Campaign

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Jan 8, 2006
      Three questions, Gerry.

      How did the US Signal Corps identify the force as Hill's?

      How did McClellan learn or indicate that what he was attempting to relieve
      at HF was a siege?

      To where were the telegraph lines from HF operating?

      Harry