2407Re: [TalkAntietam] Good News

    Dec 6, 2005
      Harry et al,
      Ed Moore is a member of the board of Shepherdstown Battlefield
      Preservation Association. He has been instrumental in all of their
      efforts, and I too am glad they are doing this. It will help enormously
      in convincing the local and state authorities to create a battlefield
      park there.

      >>> hjs21@... 12/6/2005 2:48:55 AM >>>

      See story here:

      http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory
      <http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=125906&format=html
      > &story_id=125906&format=html

      Looks like it didn't cost a dime!

      I drove down to the Trough Rd during the SHAF cleanup weekend.
      Hopefully,
      next on the list for this area is some interpretation. Also hope to
      see
      some stabilization done of the ruins of the concrete mill on River Rd.

      Harry

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS