240Re: [TalkAntietam] RE: Weverton Pass

  • Tom Clemens
    Jun 30, 2001
      Weverton is the town right on the Potomac downstream for Harpers Ferry a few
      miles. The cliffs are the southern end of South Mountain, analogous to
      Maryland Heights being the southern end of Elk Ridge. It may not be marked
      on the maps because nothing happened there. In fact the only person who
      thought something would happen there was Stuart. Oh well.