2354metal, raised five-point stars

  • Brian Downey
    Nov 21 11:49 AM
      Hi Folks,

      I'm hoping someone can answer this query I just got by email through
      the AotW website. Anyone recognize?

      "Our family recently visited Antietam National Battlefild. While
      driving around the surrounding area, we noticed at least a dozen
      houses with large metal, raised five-point stars hung prominently on
      outside walls. These were NOT pentagrams or occult-looking symbols
      but rather had a military star look to them. We were wondering if
      they symbolized something related to the nearby Civil War
      battlefields. Can you shed any light on this? We'd appreciate
      anything you can tell us or if you can steer us in the right direction".
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic