2315Re: [TalkAntietam] bibliography

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Sep 23, 2005
      I would also recommend (actually require) that a detailed tactical study of
      the battle use the Carman maps. They are available on CD-ROM from the Park Book
      Storeat at a cheap price. Just be aware your color cartridges will be
      exhausted if you start printing sections of those maps. The software is great for
      zooming in to a particular action and printing the unit positions. I can provide
      samples if needed.