2312Re: [TalkAntietam] bibliography

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Sep 23, 2005
      The Carman Manuscript is available at Antietam's Library. It is also
      available at a super cheap price by purchasing Sid Meier's Antietam PC. I got mine to
      $5.95. The manuscript is on that CD, although not noted on the game menu. It
      is my understanding that only a few excepts are missing. I own the CD and have
      printed the entire manuscript. It is a thorough tactical study of the battle
      and I refer to it often.

      If you would welcome company on your upcoming visit to Antietam, you should
      post the dates. Based on availability, it's possible myself or others could
      join you or even assist with some tours. I've got material on several field hikes
      that I always enjoy doing.