2304Re Sunken Road at Anniversary

    Sep 21, 2005
      Dear Tom (Shay) and Tom C.

      Gents:

      Did any of you learn anything new about the fighting at the Sunken Road
      during the Anniversary Weekend this past weekend?

      Also, Tom C., do you have the portions of the Carman Manuscript dealing with
      the Sunken Road fight annotated or not, and could I have a copy (private
      email is ok!).

      Very respectfully,

      to preserve it, save that of honour."