2268Re: [TalkAntietam] Wings

    Aug 16 6:32 AM
      Tom,

      Thanks for pointing me to this. I have a stack of park brochures and
      found it in there. It is really helpful.

      Actually I never really looked through this stack of brochures, but
      there is some really great stuff in hear. The Antietam bookstore sells
      the whole bunch for about $1. What a great deal.

      Stephen

      On Tuesday, August 16, 2005, at 08:51 AM, Thomas Clemens wrote:

      > The best summary of casualtires by location that I have seen is one
      > made
      > up by the interp staff and I carry in my notebook. I'll be happy to
      > make a copy for you, or talk to Keith.
      > Tom
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic