      From: Thomas Clemens
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:35 AM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: New Hampshire officials wantbattlefield monument

      I can only tell you that John Howard has a file folder of groups wanting
      monuments, at least 15 at present, who now will have a precedent. I
      understand your point, but do not agree with it. How many monuments are
      at Normandy? Or is it important tot see what those brave soldiers
      faced? Let the restored/preserved be the monument!
      Tom Clemens

      >>> civilwar1@... 06/28/05 6:54 PM >>>

      a.. Visit your group "TalkAntietam" on the web.