2045Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: New Monuments

    Jun 1, 2005
      This may be too late for people to take advantage of, but later today,
      Thursday June 2, Roscoe Bartlett is having a Congressional Open Door
      time from 10am until noon. You can call 1-888-863-4581 or 301-797-6043
      to get an appointment. Hopefully one of us can get in there.

      Stephen Recker