203Re: [TalkAntietam] Carman-Cope

  • Tom Clemens
    Jun 11, 2001
      TR,
      I am probably telling you things you already know, but I hope you have the
      revised 1908 version of the 1904 atlas. Carman made significant changes in
      1908 and reissued the maps. As Kevin mentioned earlier, I have finished a
      complete transcription of his 1,800 page manuscript and am working on
      editing, notating and publishing it.