1915Re: [TalkAntietam] Elk Mountain Signal Station

    Apr 14 3:23 PM

      Thanks. You are awesome. I'll give him a call tomorrow. If that doesn't
      work, I'll take you up on your kind offer. It won't be this weekend,
      though. I'm heading up to Gettysburg for the History Meets the Arts
      weekend. I'll be at the Union Drummer Boy most of the time if anyone is
      in the area and wants to stop and say hello. Thanks.

      Stephen Recker