1901Re: [TalkAntietam] Suggestions for Antietam historian?

  • Anthony W Turner
    Apr 10, 2005
      On Saturday, April 9, 2005, at 04:47 PM, darinb20855 wrote:

      > Who do you think would make a "perfect" author for my introduction?

      I echo the sentiments for Tom Clemens.

      You might also want to consult with Kathleen Ernst for inputs on the
      battle's local effects. She wrote: Too Afraid to Cry � Maryland
      Civilians in the Antietam Campaign (Stackpole Books, 1999).

      Tony Turner