1878Bloody Lane structures

    Apr 7, 2005
      I recently bought a postcard with a view of Bloody Lane when there was
      a superintendent's house and a store on it. This was a surprise to me.
      I had read the stories in the park history book about the drunk,
      gun-wielding super that lived there, but hadn't seen a photo of his
      house. And I was certaily unaware of a store on the lane.

      Does anyone know of any close-up photos of those buildings or know when
      they were taken down? In the background of the postcard I can see what
      I believe is the VC being built. Thanks.

      Stephen Recker
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic