1724Re: [TalkAntietam] Grafitti by Monument

  • Anthony W Turner
    Mar 3, 2005

      Tom Clemens wrote:

      > Myself, along with the majority of the Directors of SHAF, think it is a
      > terrible idea to put new monuments on the any battlefield.

      Amen, guys. What strategies, if any, do you feel we all can adopt to
      counter these
      monumental (sorry!) assaults on our battlefields? Letters to
      congressmen and
      senators? Phone calls? Others?

      Tony Turner
    • Show all 49 messages in this topic