170Re: [TalkAntietam] RE: Wilbur Jones and S.O. 191

  • Teej Smith
    Jun 2, 2001
      David Lutton wrote:

      > Teej,
      >
      > I for one would be interested if Mr. Barringer can pinpoint where the 27th
      > camped. If memory serves me, the Best Farm is usually credited as being the
      > location where the lost order was found? Post your impressions after the
      > meeting, ok?

      David,

      I'll be happy to. I'm embarrassed to say I was looking at next month's
      page on the calendar when I sent in my original post so Mr. Jones's
      program won't be until July. Guess that's what happens when you try to
      do too many things at one time. :-)

      Regards,
      Teej
      PS: Barringer is the name of the RT, not the speaker's name. Our RT is
      named for B.G. Rufus Barringer, commander of the N.C. 1st Cav.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic