1685Re: [TalkAntietam] Burnside Bridge: 11th OH skirmishers?

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Feb 24, 2005
      In a message dated 2/24/05 6:46:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      gerry1952@... writes:
      I saw something on
      History Channel about Antietam and the Irish Brigade which seemed to
      indicate it was possibly the 4th NC which tried a flank attack on the left
      flank of the Irish Brigade as it moved up towards the Sunken Road area but
      before the Brigade actually got there.
      I believe I have the program videotaped and will retain for future reference.