      To: talkantietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 9/21/2004 8:28:33 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] The Rock Ledge

      In my opinion, one of the most under-appreciated pieces of terrain at
      Antietam is The Rock Ledge. It runs along the west side of (and parallel to) the
      Hagerstown Pike from the Miller Farm area south to environs of the West Woods.

      I visited The Ledge on Sunday and posted a summary with photos here:

      http://members.aol.com/Schuylkill/antietam_ledge.htm