1638Photos of 90th PA Monument

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Sep 19, 2004
      Thanks for posting those Tom! My photos are still in the camera. It looks nice in the sunlight. I only got to see it either in the rain(Friday) or in the gloom and wind (Sat at the dedication). Sorry we didn't get to run into each other at the battlefield.
      Paula

      I was coaxed to make yet another trip to Antietam. As today was Schuylkill
      County Day at Antietam, I gave in to pressure of locals and made it to the park
      for second time in 4 days.

      I attended the re-dedications of 50th PA and 48th PA Monuments, plus joined
      in some fo the ranger-led hikes. Even ran into Mark Pflum!

      I shall have plenty to report on later, but for now here are photos of the
      90th PA Monument:

      http://members.aol.com/Schuylkill/antietam90pa.htm

      Tom Shay - County Schuylkill, PA

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor