1617Re: [TalkAntietam] Trip Report for 9/16

  • Brian Morris
    Sep 17, 2004
      Last march I waked all around the Pry House and nobody said a word. It was
      my first time there and I was surprised that there was no obvious markings
      showing it as having any historical significance.

      Brian

      > I did. I drove past the marker and a ranger came out and did his badass
      > impression.
      >
      > Yes, I would like some photos....conveniently labeled!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic