1509RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Richard at Antietam -- book signing

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Jul 27, 2004
      My sanity is going to take awhile before it returns to normal if it ever
      does,...but then again I have been often told I am anything but normal.
      Normal is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Teenagers, not quite, they
      were tweenagers (all twelve years old). I am on my way to Tarheelia(NC) in a
      couple of weeks for some research at Duke and UNC with a friend of mine from
      NC. Where in Georgia are you from Richard? I will be in Columbus the first
      Friday and Saturday in December. Maybe we can arrange to get together then.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic