1383Re: [TalkAntietam] Important News for TalkAntietam Members

  • Brian Morris
    Jun 14, 2004
      *sigh* Is there any limit to how low spammers will go? The kicker is the lie
      that makes it sound as if the owner of this list is responsable for their
      garbage and suggests that members unsubscribe from the group if they don't
      want spams.

      A small suggestion as I moderate two other Yahoo lists where we've had
      similar spam troubles. Set it so all new members are moderated upon
      subscribing. That way the spammers can't join the group and instantly spam
      it. Then the moderators/owner can unmoderate the legit members at their
      leisure. It's worked on the two lists I moderate.

      Brian
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic