1354Gathland

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    May 2, 2004
      Thanks Tim, the web site was very informative - but I needed to truncate it or
      it wouldn't work.

      I am sorry if this info had been posted before, but I have read ever post from
      the list, but never saw it. In fact, I had been thinking I wasn't getting every post because people seem to be replying to posts and I had no clue what they were talking about. It seem like I was missing a couple of posts. I don't know that for certain, but it is that or in some of the posts folks are assuming we all know what is going on.

      Thanks,

      Paula
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic