1320Re: [TalkAntietam] Books in my Library

  • T.R. Livesey
    Apr 23, 2004
      Without question, get Jay Luvaas & Harold Nelson's "US Army War College
      Guide to the battle of Antietam". The books you list are great books
      that overview the campaign/battle, but this book is a tour book,
      complete with driving instructions. It includes Harper's Ferry and S
      Mountain (with driving instructions between all 3 sites).

      TR Livesey
      tlivesey@...

      James W. Durney wrote:

      >I have the Sears, Preist and Harsh books on the battle and Preist's
      >book on South Mountain. What else would the group recommend? Now,
      >when I'm at Antietam, where is the best place to buy it? I like to
      >buy a book on the battle when I get to it.
      >
      >James2044
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic