1313SHAF uncoming weekend
- Apr 1, 2004This may not technically be a proper post but please indulge me.....
If the SHAF hike to Elk Ridge is postponed due to weather could someone please post the info or privately email me? I was planning to attend but I would like to save the 2 hour ride if its cancelled!
Thanks in advance,
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]