1296Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: was burnside at fault for antietam???

  • tlivesey@westwoodgalleries.com
    Mar 29, 2004
      Hmmm...seems to me that before one tries to assign 'fault', one
      must identify failure. Antietam was a huge victory for the North,
      and a serious blow to the South. Where is the failure in that?

      Regards,
      T.R. Livesey
      tlivesey@...

      Quoting richard@...: