1248Re: [TalkAntietam] First time to Antietam

  • Brian Morris
    Feb 21, 2004
      Thanks for the help. I'm really looking forward to this trip. I've just
      never found the time the last several years when I've visited Gettysburg to
      get down to Antietam but this year I'm making time.

      Brian

      > Dear Brian,
      >
      > For lunch or dinner, from the parking lot at the Antietam NBP Visitor
      Center, go back to MD SR 65 and make a left down to Sharpsburg. At the stop
      sign at the junction of SR 65 and Main Street, make another left. Take this
      road out through Sharpsburg and past the National Cemetery, crossing the
      Middle Bridge and the Newcomer Farm. Continue towards Boonsboro until you
      come into Keedysville. At Keedysville, you will see, on your right hand
      side, the diner complex titled The Red Byrd.