1241Re: [TalkAntietam] 90th Pa Antietam Monument

  • Laura Denny
    Feb 20, 2004
      on 2/19/04 8:04 PM, 128thpa@... at 128thpa@... wrote:

      > Awhile back I believed I mentioned about being the Secretary of the 90th Pa
      > Antietam Monument Foundation. We have been raising money to replace the 90th
      > Pa monument

      Thank you for posting this information. I have a very tender spot in my
      heart for the men of the 90th since they camped in my yard in June 1862.
      Where can I send a donation toward the new monument? Thank you also
      for putting me in touch with Jim Durkin before his unfortunate death. He was
      most helpful and kind in sharing his knowledge.
      All the best,
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic