124090th Pa Antietam Monument

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Feb 19, 2004
      Awhile back I believed I mentioned about being the Secretary of the 90th Pa Antietam Monument Foundation. We have been raising money to replace the 90th Pa monument that was placed on the battlefield by the veterans themselves. Over time, it fell apart and the NPS had to remove the pieces that were left.

      I am happy to say that it appears very likely that the monument will be dedicated on Sept 18th at this year's anniversary weekend. I will fill you in on the details as they develop. The artist is Gary Casteel. It will be an exact replica of the orginal monument.

      Paula
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic