1233Re: Widow Shackleford

  • Jeff
    Feb 5, 2004
      Mary,

      I am very sorry I misread your name and also thanks to James for
      the info. One thing I would bet no matter what your loyalties were,
      if you lost property it would infuriate you and strengthen your
      resolve to end the war.

      Jeff

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Mary A. Stevanus"

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic