1181NPS Antietam Booklet online

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Sep 16, 2003
      Thanks Tom! Considering tomorrow is the 141st anniversary of the battle, I am
      glad to see some activity on this list.

      I recently gave my talk on the 128th Pa at the GAR museum in Philly , so these
      guys have been on my mind alot recently. On Sat, I gave a tour of Montgomery
      Cem to some local boy scouts and politicians. In Montgomery Cem are several
      soldiers who fought at Antietam, many of the 51st Pa, to include of course,
      General (then Colonel) John Hartranft.

      Paula
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic