1143RE: [TalkAntietam] What about a movie just on Antietam?

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    May 13, 2003
      Willie,

      Well, if Brad Graham of Media Magic can ever finish the deal to sell his
      Antietam opus, that movie will be out though I doubt it will be a mass media
      like G-burg the Movie. If you have ever been to Antietam and the VC at noon
      you will have been able to see some of the footage Brad carved out for the
      park service. They sell the tape there too. Supposedly he has a deal with a
      PBS station to carry his movie, all done without major actors and shot with
      mostly appropriate body and age types for Union and Confederate soldiers.
      I'll dig around to see if I can find anything new. Bill C if you are one
      line, have you heard anything new about Brad's project?

      Kevin Rawlings
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic