1123Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam Samaritan

    Feb 11, 2003
      David,

      I think, IIRC, Mike Priest has it in his book on the battle
      as does again, IIRC, TimeLife books installment on
      Antietam...and possibly the TimeLife Voices of the Civil War
      Antietam volume.

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble and obdt. servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Private,
      Nelson's Signal Company,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "I know of no fitter resting-place for a soldier than the
      field on which he has nobly laid down his
      ." --General Robert Edward Lee

      Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion!
      The current feature may be found at
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/picketline.html
      To see earlier articles, kindly go to:
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/njrebel