1102Re: [TalkAntietam] Volunteers needed to replant North Woods

  • Tom Clemens
    Jan 30, 2003
      Tom Shay,
      You beat me to the punch. SHAF is planning to help out with this
      and is putting out a call for strong backs and weak minds (yours truly
      heading the list) to be there on 4/12. It should be a lot of fun. Also
      SHAF is sponsoring a hike to the top of Signal Hill, as we call it, the
      site we purchased last year with your money. the view is tremendous,
      date is set for March 8, 10:00 in Visiror Center parking lot. Weather
      permitting of course and message me for questions and attendance.
      Tom Clemens