1088Re: 27th NC Infantry

  • Randy Peacock <nccivilwar@peoplepc.com>
    Dec 24, 2002
      His name was David Peacock, enlisted 6/10/61 as a Private in Co. "K"
      27th NC Infantry, wounded at Bristoe Staion, Va. and transferred
      into Co. "I" 15th NC Infantry (exchanged for Private Amaziah Parks
      in Feb 63). He was surrendered in the 15th NC on April 9, 65 with RE
      Lee at Appomattox.

      Randy

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Teej Smith" <teej@n...> wrote:

      > Randy Peacock wrote:
      >

      > > I would like any info on the 27th Regiment ( Co. "K") NC
      Infantry and
      > > their fighting around the Dunkard's Church / Hagerstown Pike
      areas. My
      > > GG Grandfather was in this unit and I am trying to write a book
      about
      > > this unit's engagements. Any help / info would be appreciated.
      >
      > What was your GG Grandfather's name? I'll look him up.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Teej
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic