1071Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Digest Number 259

    Dec 2, 2002
      Scott,

      Do any of the reports in the OR offer any clues?

      Very respectfully,
      Your humble servant,
      G. E. (Gerry) Mayers,
      Private, Signals Company,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Edward Lee

      Explore some little known facts of the War of the Rebellion! The
      current feature may be found at
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/picketline.html
      To see earlier articles, kindly go to:
      http://www.us-civilwar.com/njrebel