1057Re: South Mountain wargame

  • Scott Mingus
    Nov 13, 2002

      I have all 16 miniature wargaming scenarios currently in manuscript
      format prior to submitting them to my publisher. If you's like to
      take a look, please send me an e-mail off-line. Several folks from
      this YahooGroup have been kind enough to help review the scenarios
      and offer constructive commentary. Feel free to join in!

      Scott

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic