1034Re: [TalkAntietam] Youngest and Oldest Casualties

    Oct 15, 2002

      Thanks for your help...would appreciate your checking notes asap.

      Actually, I wanted to know youngest and oldest for all the
      categories...including for the CSA if you have that
      information........

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Edward Lee

      Gods and Generals movie slated for general theater release
      February 21, 2003--
      said by Stephen Lang, September 14, 2002