YFriendsForever.com Is Seeking Musicians To Promote via Profiles and Blogs.

  • talentshowcaseradio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
           We wanted to let you know about my new site, the visitors and members there love people who blog stuff like this.  I created it so musicians can easily promote their talents.  We also added a music player that will let you upload music directly to your profile page for visitors to hear.

           It would be awesome to have you over there sharing your stories. You can also add a link to your Facebook profile and/or websites, blogs, etc. This site will put your posts right on the homepage in front of all of our visitors.

           I can almost guarantee you will meet some new friends and interesting people on this site. We have hit over 10,000 views since we launched it on April 3, 2012.

      On average this site gets 900-1000 hits per day.

           Social Networking Made Simple. Great for friends and family who like to share with others. Share blogs, photos, videos and more. Meet new friends and find old ones. YFriends are Your Friends Forever!

      Become a member today and start sharing with others. Here are some of the things you can do:

      Create a customized profile to the look and feel that fits you.

      Upload Music to the music player on your profile.

      Blog with ease using our rich text editor.

      Share your favorite videos.

      Upload multiple photos at one time.

      Post video and picture comments.

      Rate photos and videos.

      Chat Live in Public and Private Chat Rooms.

      Play games.

      More....

      Anyhow, just a thought.  Check it out www.YFriendsForever.com

      Regards